Configuration Error whilst starting Application

Feb 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I did like to know what I am doing wrong using the following configuration Information

I created The Custom EFUser Class in the following Namespace: TwiiterSample.Models.MembershipModel.EFUser. And my configuration details are as follows
<membership defaultProvider="OmidIDMembershipProvider">
          <providers>
              <clear/>
              <add name="OmidIDMembershipProvider"
                   type="OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider`2[[TwiiterSample.Models.MembershipModel.EFUser, OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider],
                                                                    [System.Int32]], OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider"
                   connectionStringName="DefaultConnection" 
                   tablePrefix=""
                   enablePasswordRetrieval="false"
                   enablePasswordReset="true"
                   requiresQuestionAndAnswer="false"
                   requiresUniqueEmail="false"
                   maxInvalidPasswordAttempts="5"
                   minRequiredPasswordLength="6"
                   minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0"
                   passwordAttemptWindow="10"
                   applicationName="/" />
          </providers>
      </membership>
However, when i try to run the application. I get the following error.
Error Message: Could not load type 'TwiiterSample.Models.MembershipModel.EFUser' from assembly 'OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider'.

Source Error: 

Line 47:              <clear/>
Line 48:              <add name="OmidIDMembershipProvider"
Line 49:                   type="OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider`2[[TwiiterSample.Models.MembershipModel.EFUser, OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider],
Line 50:                                                                    [System.Int32]], OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider"
Line 51:                   connectionStringName="DefaultConnection" 
Please could u tell me what i may be doing wrong
Coordinator
Mar 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM
Hi you have to put you assembly name instead of "OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider"
OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider`2[[TwiiterSample.Models.MembershipModel.EFUser, __YOUR ASSEMBLY NAME HERE__],
                                                                    [System.Int32]], OmidID.Web.Security.EFMembershipProvider